Exapad Limited (“we”,“our”, “us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read this notice carefully so that you understand your rights in relation to your personal data, and how we will collect, use, and process your personal data. If you do not agree with this Privacy Notice in general or any part of it, you should not access the Websites or use our services.
CONTROLLERS’ CONTACT INFORMATION
Exapad Limited is the controller for the personal information we process, unless otherwise stated via contracts. Exapad Limited is the data controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation and any relevant local legislation (“Data Protection Laws”).
You can contact our Data Protection Officer via:
Address: 9 Seagrave Road, London SW6 1RP
WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
You may provide information by contacting us via our Websites, Apps or by email, telephone, social media or otherwise, or by signing up for our newsletters or alerts, or by creating an account and then using our services. This personal information always requires the user’s confirmation before it is submitted, and the user can refuse to provide this. However, in this case they will be unable to engage in the website activity as we would not have the contact details to send the requested information.
Technical usage information.
When you visit our Websites, we automatically collect the information sent to us by your device, which includes your computer, mobile phone and tablets. This information includes:
- your IP address;
- device information including, but not limited to, identifier, name, and type of operating system (including versions);
- mobile network information.
- standard web information, such as your browser type and the pages you access on our Websites;
- hardware models, software, file names and versions, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, and device motion information.
THE LAWFUL BASIS WE USE TO PROCESS YOUR DATA
We will only ever process your information if we have a lawful basis to do so. The lawful bases we rely on are;
- Contract – This is where we process your information to fulfil a contractual arrangement, we have made with you.
- Consent – This is where we have asked you to provide explicit permission to process your data for a particular purpose.
- Legitimate Interests – This is where we rely on our interests as a reason for processing, generally this is to provide you with the best service in the most secure and appropriate way.
- Legal Obligation – This is where we have a statutory or other legal obligation to process the information.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
To perform our contract with you, we will use your information:
- to communicate with you;
- to provide you with ground transportation services.
- to create records of bookings and to send you booking acknowledgments, confirmations, receipts and invoices
As it is in our legitimate interests to be responsive to you and to ensure the proper functioning of our services and organisation, we will use your information:
- to detect and prevent fraud and crime;
- for reporting and data analysis purposes;
- to administer our membership and loyalty scheme(s);
- to meet customer service requirements and for complaint handling and feedback;
- to monitor and assess the quality of our service;
- to contact you via telephone, email, SMS;
- to identify our users;
- to enforce our terms and conditions;
- to provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information).
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION?
We do not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others except as described in this Privacy Notice. We share your information with selected recipients. These categories of recipients include:
- cloud storage providers located in the UK or EU, which store your personal data in and for disaster recovery services, as well as for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
- analytics and search engine providers located in the UK and the USA that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Websites and Apps; merchant acquirers located in the Europe and USA and which store your personal data in the Europe and the USA for the purpose of processing payments.
- Partner drivers based in the territory in which you request services.
- IT support service providers who support and maintain our booking platform and have access at our premises working on a secure server.
We will share your information with law enforcement agencies, public authorities or other organisations if legally required to do so, or if we have a good faith belief that such use is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with a legal obligation, process or request.
- enforce our terms and conditions and other agreements, including investigation of any potential violation thereof
- detect, prevent or otherwise address security, fraud or technical issues; or
- protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users, a third party or the public as required or permitted by law (exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction).
THE SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted through the Websites, over email or via our contact centres; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data against loss, theft and unauthorised use, access or modification.
We will, from time to time, host links to and from the websites of our affiliates or third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, these websites will have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any information to those websites.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
To determine the retention period of your personal data, we consider several criteria to make sure that we do not keep your personal data for no longer than is necessary or appropriate. These criteria include:
- the purpose for which we hold your personal data;
- our legal and regulatory obligations.
- any specific requests from you in relation to the deletion of your personal data; and
- our legitimate business interests in relation to managing our own rights, for example the defence of any claims.
YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
You have rights in relation to the personal data we hold about you. Some of these only apply in certain circumstances. We have described these situations below, as well as how you can exercise your rights. To exercise any of your rights, please contact us at
- Access: You have the right to ask us to access the personal data we hold about you and be provided with certain information about how we use your personal data and who we share it with.
- Correction: You also have the right to ask us to correct your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Erasure: In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to delete the personal data we hold about you.
- Restriction: In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to restrict (stop any active) processing of your personal data, save for storage.
- Objection: In certain circumstances, the right to restrict or object to our processing of your personal information (e.g. where you request correction or erasure, you also have a right to restrict processing of your applicable data while your request is considered). You can object to our processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interests and we will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate an overriding legitimate ground.
Please note that these rights are limited, for example, where fulfilling your request would adversely affect other individuals or company trade secrets or intellectual property, where there are overriding public interest reasons or where we are required by law to retain your personal data.
Exapad Limited tries to meet the highest standards when processing and collecting your personal information. In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how we process your personal data, please contact us at
If you are not satisfied with the response from us or believe we are not processing your data in accordance with the law, you have the right to raise your complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE